Bowen therapy & massage for your health.
Did you know that a visit to Boyanup Markets provides an opportunity for relaxation or remedial treatment?
Your therapist is Ray Gibberd from Bunbury, who holds accredited Diplomas in Bowen and
Remedial Therapy and is a member of the Australian Natural Therapists Association.
He has been working with Remedial therapies since 1999 when he retired from 35 years as a Senior High School Teacher.
BOWEN is a non-manipulative therapy for the relief of:
• back pain & sciatica
• neck and shoulder problems including frozen shoulder
• carpal tunnel, knee, ankle and foot problems,
• digestive and bowel problems including irritable bowel syndrome, menstrual and
• respiratory problems and hay fever, earache, migraines,
• fibromyalgia & chronic fatigue
• sports and accident injuries and many other conditions.
A visit to Ray at Boyanup allows you to experience firsthand the benefits of BOWTECH BOWEN through a series of gentle, light movements over areas of tissue, muscles, and tendons.
This unique Australian therapy has proved extremely effective for pain relief, relaxation &
balancing of the whole body.
Treatments are best given through loose stretchy clothing,so dress casual and make time for some quality R&R this market.